"Coming Home ... The Best of West Virginia"
For Session information and online registration please click here
For special instructions If you are paying by check or purchase order click here
On Line registration will end 8:00 PM Monday March 18th. After that Registration will be only on site.
2013 Convention Rates
Early Registration Registration
Until March 6, 2013
WVSHA Member 1 DAY $140.00 $150.00
WVSHA Member 2 DAYs $170.00 $190.00
WVSHA Member 3-4 DAYS $195.00 $205.00
WVSHA Nonmember 1 DAY $270.00 $280.00
WVSHA NonMember 2 DAYS $300.00 $320.00
WVSHA NonMember 3-4 DAYS $320.00 $330.00
Full Time Students 1 Day $10.00 $15.00
Full Time Students 2-3-4 DAYS $15.00 $20.00
Hotel Reservation Information
- Phone number for reservations 1-800 228-9290 or 304 345-6500
- Reserve room by Tuesday February 26th, 2013 for the reduced rate
- All rooms Single- Double- Triple- Quad- $119.00
General Hotel Information
- Located in Charleston, WV
- Across from Towne Center Mall
- More information is available at Mariott
Bad Card Notification: Sometimes when someone attemts to pay by credit card they receive this notification. The WVSHA web site does not process the credit cards it simply sends the information to the credit card company who sends a response back to the site. If you receive this it could be your card has certain security features that do not allow you to pay for registration. If you receive this either try another card or send the information on to your credit card company
- All ASHA CE Registrees-You MUST put your ASHA account number on your scantron form. ASHA no longer accepts your social security number.
- Paper handouts will NOT be available for most sessions. If the speaker chooses to bring their own, this will be indicated on the website.
- All other paper handouts will be made available on the WVSHA website at Speaker Handouts. Please print your own handouts and bring them to convention.
- Written requests for refunds must be received by April 15, 2013.
- A refund of 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
Send refund requests to:
2103 36th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26104
- Student Sponsorship
- To encourage the development and growth of our professions, WVSHA will be offering convention sponsorships for full-time students at Marshall and WVU in order to offset the student's costs for convention attendance.
- These sponsorships will be offered to students on a first come basis.
- We suggest sponsorship levels between $20 and $50
The West Virginia Speech-Language-Hearing Association (WVSHA) reserves the right to reject or edit any manuscript received for publication and reject any advertising deemed unsuitable for WVSHA publication. Acceptance of advertising by WVSHA does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services; nor does WVSHA make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy of validity of the advertiser's offer. The opinions expressed by contributors to a WVSHA publication or by presenters during WVSHA conventions and conferences are not necessarily those of the WVSHA executive board, staff, advertisers or members of the association
Please check back later for registration times
This course is offered for 2.65 CEUs (Various Level Professional Area)