PULLMAN PLAZA HOTEL
MARCH 19-21, 2014
1001 Third Avenue Huntington, WV
Hotel Reservations may be made at http://www.pullmanplaza.com/ or calling 1 866 613 3611
From Interstate 64, take Exit 11 (Hal Greer Blvd/Marshall University). Follow 16th St. (Hal Greer Blvd.) to the intersection with 3rd Ave. Turn left onto 3rd Avenue. Continue six blocks ahead to Pullman Plaza Hotel.
Until March 5, 2014
For special instructions If you are paying by check or purchase order click here
All speakers approved or candidates for approval for the 2014 WVSHA Convention must fill out a ASHA Disclosure Form. To access the ASHA Disclosure Form Click Here
Bad Card Notification: Sometimes when someone attemts to pay by credit card they receive this notification. The WVSHA web site does not process the credit cards it simply sends the information to the credit card company who sends a response back to the site. If you receive this it could be your card has certain security features that do not allow you to pay for registration. If you receive this either try another card or send the information on to your credit card company
- Written requests for refunds must be received by April 15, 2014.
- A refund of 70% of the registration fee will be returned.
Send refund requests to:
2103 36th Street
Parkersburg, WV 26104
- Student Sponsorship
- To encourage the development and growth of our professions, WVSHA will be offering convention sponsorships for full-time students at Marshall and WVU in order to offset the student's costs for convention attendance.
- These sponsorships will be offered to students on a first come basis.
- We suggest sponsorship levels between $20 and $50
The West Virginia Speech-Language-Hearing Association (WVSHA) reserves the right to reject or edit any manuscript received for publication and reject any advertising deemed unsuitable for WVSHA publication. Acceptance of advertising by WVSHA does not constitute endorsement of the advertiser, its products or services; nor does WVSHA make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy of validity of the advertiser's offer. The opinions expressed by contributors to a WVSHA publication or by presenters during WVSHA conventions and conferences are not necessarily those of the WVSHA executive board, staff, advertisers or members of the association
Please check back later for registration times
This course is offered for 1.85 CEUs (Various Level, Professional Area).
- All ASHA CE Registrees-You MUST put your ASHA account number on your scantron form. ASHA no longer accepts your social security number.
- Paper handouts will NOT be available for most sessions. If the speaker chooses to bring their own, this will be indicated on the website.
- All other paper handouts will be made available on the WVSHA website at Speaker Handouts. Please print your own handouts and bring them to convention.