You MUST put your ASHA account number on your scantron form (ie. bubble sheet). ASHA no longer accepts your social security number.
On all CE forms, please use your name as it appears on your ASHA account. Contact ASHA if you wish to change the way your name appears on your ASHA account.
Effective July 1, 2011, individuals must meet at least one of the following conditions in order to be eligible to earn ASHA CEUs.
- ASHA Member (includes Life member and International affiliates)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) Holder
- Licensed by a state or provincial regulatory agency to practice speech-language pathology (SLP) or audiology
- Credentialed by a state regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Credentialed by a national regulatory agency to practice SLP or audiology
- Engaged in a Clinical Fellowship under the supervision of an individual with their ASHA CCC
- Currently enrolled in a masters or doctoral program in SLP or audiology
If you are not an ASHA member or CCC holder, but meet one of the other criteria, ASHA requires the following information on your ASHA CEU participant form (ie the bubble sheet):
Licensed: State and License Number
Certified: State/Organization and Number
Clinical Fellow: Supervisor’s Name and her/his AHSA number
Enrolled in Graduate Program in SLP and A: University Name and expected graduation date.
Anytime you have any questions regarding continuing education, please contact the Continuing Education Administrator, Helan Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org