|March 11, 2020 - March 13, 2020|
|Bridgeport Conference Center|
300 Conference Center Way
Bridgeport, WV 26330
|Format: In Person|
Why exhibit with WVSHA?
- Access: Exhibit space is easily accessible in the venue hallways where you will have direct access to talk with over 300 professionals who use your resources and products and who are likely to make referrals to colleagues and clients.
- Relationships: Professionals like doing business with people they know and trust! You'll be able to establish one-on-one relationships with professionals who will buy your products year after year. Participants will be Speech-Language Pathologists, Audiologists, teachers, administrators, university faculty, students, and allied professionals from multiple work settings.
What We Offer:
- Vendor booth provides an 8'x10' area, one 6'x2'x30" table with 2 chairs and black skirting on three sides. Limitation of booth space does not allow for floor or table top displays over 8' wide. Signs and displays are not permitted to be hung on walls or ceilings.
- Free convention registration for your primary booth staff member. See our exhibit offerings for details and exclusions.
- Complimentary refreshments will be available each day. Additional food & drink items are also available for purchase throughout our Convention from multiple on-site and local vendors.
- Additional exposure is available to exhibitors who bring items for the Exhibitor Raffle. WVSHA will provide attendees with a card with all participating exhibitors. Attendees will visit each booth for exhibitor signature. Completed cards will be entered into a drawing for raffle prizes. Raffle winners will be announced on Friday at convention.
- Easy hotel access for set-up and tear down. See the Hotels section of the Convention page for available group rates.
- The Bridgeport Conference Center will be locked each night, so exhibits can be left up until the Convention is over.
|Vendor Booth||$320||Manned 6'x2'x30" table with 2 chairs. Includes convention registration for one person|
|Browsing Booth||$200||Unmanned 6'x2'x30" table for displaying information about your organization|
|Nonprofit / Affiliate Booth||$175||Discounted rate for Vendor Booth for nonprofit organizations|
|Final Deadline: March 1, 2019 or when exhibit block is full.|
Exhibit Hours & Schedule
Wednesday, March 11th - Set Up: 7:15-7:45 AM, Exhibit: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, March 12th - Set Up: 7:15-7:45 AM, Exhibit: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, March 13th - Set Up: 7:15-7:45 AM, Exhibit: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dismantle/Tear Down - Friday, March 13th after 5:00 PM
WVSHA staff will pick up your Raffle Box and Raffle Item before 2:00 PM on Friday.
Sponsor one of the Convention's most attended events to have your company name and logo prominently displayed at the event, in the Convention program, and on WVSHA.org.
Catch the attention and garner the appreciation of over 300 professionals who will be in attendance.
Thurs 6:00 - 7:00 PM
|$500||1/2 Page Ad
7-1/4" x 4-3/4"
Thurs 11:30 - 1:30 PM
|$750||Full Page Ad
7-1/4" x 10"
Fri 11:00 - 12:00 PM
|$400||1/4 Page Ad
3-1/4" x 4-3/4"
|Please submit color logo as .jpg or .png AND your preferred URL link to firstname.lastname@example.org for display on WVSHA.org|
Program Bulletin Ads
Distributed to over 300 Speech-Language Pathologists, Audiologists, teachers, administrators, university faculty, and students in attendance.
|Inside Front Cover||7-1/4" W x 10" H||$175|
|Full Page||7-1/4" W x 10" H||$125|
|Half Page||7-1/4" W x 4-3/4" H||$75|
|Quarter Page||3-1/4" W x 4-3/4" H||$50|
|Business Card||3-1/2" W x 2" H||$25|
|Deadline: March 27th
Please submit ad as .jpg or .png in color or B&W to email@example.com
Additional Marketing Opportunities
Bags for Convention Attendees: $300
Your company’s logo and information could be handed out to every WVSHA convention attendee. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity. As the exclusive bag sponsor, your company will be responsible to order and ship the bags to WVSHA. Bags should be strong enough to hold 5 pounds.
Lanyards for Convention Attendees: $200
Your company’s logo and information could be handed out to every WVSHA convention attendee. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity. As the exclusive lanyard sponsor, your company will be responsible to order and ship the lanyards to WVSHA.
Folders for Convention Attendees: $200
Your company’s logo and information could be handed out to every WVSHA convention attendee. This is a first-come, first-served opportunity. As the exclusive folder sponsor, your company will be responsible to order and ship 1 inch 3-ring binders to WVSHA.
Support from a Distance: $150
Is your company unable to attend convention this year? You can still provide support from a distance. A 1/2 page ad will be placed in the convention folder with your company’s information. In addition, you will receive an email list for all convention attendees.
Bookings are closed for this event.